Directions / How to get there
Directions to Impact Startup Fest
2516 AH The Hague
// Directions by car
Coming from the direction of:
- Amsterdam: take the A4 to The Hague (Den Haag)
- Rotterdam: take the A13 to The Hague (Den Haag)
- Utrecht: take the A12 to The Hague (Den Haag)
In all cases, you should enter The Hague via the Prins Clausplein.
- Follow the direction The Hague Centre (Den Haag Centrum)
- Take exit 4 Voorburg
- Turn left at the traffic lights
- At the second set of traffic lights you turn right (Melkwegstraat)
- Turn left at the first crossing
- Continue all the way to the end, through the gate
- On your left-hand side, you’ll see the Caballero Factory
You can park your car for free at the parking area at the Melkwegstraat. From here it is a 5-minute walk to the Caballero Factory.
// Directions by public transport
- Station Den Haag CS: – there will be a shuttle bus driving towards Impact Startup Fest
- Station Den Haag HS: – take bus 26, towards Voorburg – exit the bus at the stop Saturnusstraat
- Station Voorburg: – from here you can walk to the Caballero Factory, approx. 15 min / or take bus 26, towards Kijkduin – exit the bus at the stop Saturnusstraat. From here take a left at the first crossing. Then continue all the way to end, through the gate. On your left-hand side, you’ll see the Caballero Factory. The entrance is on the other side of the building. Continue all the way to the end and go left twice.