ImpactCity respects your privacy. For example, your data will only be used to make our service smooth and simple and no data will be provided to third parties.
Gemeente Den Haag
Koningin Sophiestraat 120
2595 TM ‘s-Gravenhage
Which data is collected?
When filling in our contact forms, we ask for the following information:
- Company name
- Email address
- Names of events
What are these data used for?
- When you fill in a contact form on our website, we use the data to contact you.
- Your e-mail address can be used for communication
- Event names are used to assess and process event notifications
- Your e-mail address is also used for sending newsletters. Through this newsletter you will be kept informed of the latest developments.
Access and adjustment of data
It is possible to submit a correction or removal request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can opt out of mailings via the link at the bottom of our newsletters. However, you will no longer be kept informed of the information for which these mailings are used.
You can request us at any time to make an export of your registered personal data in .csv format. There are no costs associated with this.
Impactcity will never sell your personal details to third parties. Employees of Impactcity have access to your data in the context of the service, but are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
It is of course possible to set your browser in such a way that you no longer accept cookies.
Via so-called ‘social media share buttons’ it is possible to share the content of this website via social media.
Read the privacy statements of the social media platforms to read how they deal with privacy.
In addition, we use Google Analytics to collect data about visitor behavior on our website.
- Google Analytics cookies are used
- We have signed a processor agreement with Google
- The last octet of the IP address of visitors is masked and therefore anonymous
- We do not share data with Google, we have disabled this
- We do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
You can file a complaint with us about the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Privacy Act you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Changes also apply to agreements that have already been concluded with due observance of a period of 30 days after publication of the change on the Impactcity website or by electronic reporting.
Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.