2516 BB The Hague
On the 2nd of October the Meetup program will start at 11.30, we have coffee and bites served from 10.30 onwards for these guests.
The Roundabouts & Matchmaking will start at 14.15, we have lunch served for all guests of Impact Startup Fest from 13.15 onwards.
The whole event will be in English.
Lunch, drinks and bites during the event are included in the ticket. Of course we have several vegetarian options!
How to get there
By Public Transport
There is a commuting bus between The Hague Central Station and the Fokker Terminal. The bus departs from the bus platform on the first floor, simply go to our bus host that will be at the well visible bus stop at the platform.
The bus commutes from 10.30 to 14.30 and from 17.30 to 19.30.
Nice, of course the best way is to come by bike! Simply follow your navigation to the Binckhorstlaan 249.
Due to large construction activities on the Binchorstlaan we recommend you to turn off your navigation and take the following steps to the parking area of the Fokker Terminal:
- Follow the A12 in the direction of The Hague city centre
- Keep right after the ‘Prins Clausplein’ and take exit 4: (Voorburg, Den Haag, Binckhorst)
- Go left at the traffic lights at the end of the exit, follow the ‘Maanweg’ straight through
- At the end of the ‘Maanweg’ follow the road to the right to the ‘Binckhorstlaan’
- From here you can see the yellow road signs with Fokker Terminal on it
- Go left up on the hill right in front of the construction area
- Go directly to the right, you’ll now see our Parking girls & guys welcoming you!
Check-in is simply done with your Eventbrite ticket, you can either have it on your phone or have a print-out. Make sure you have it ready when you arrive at the Fokker Terminal.
There is a secured wardrobe available.
Interested media can contact Jan via Jan@impactity.nl for more information.